Kristen has been practicing in the area of civil litigation since joining the firm in 1998. Kristen has successfully handled numerous trials, including jury and courtside, as well as appeals to the Connecticut Appellate Court and Connecticut Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Representation of condominium associations in all aspects of litigation, including insurance coverage, unit owner and contractor disputes, interpretation of documents, property damage, personal injury and CHRO claims
- Business, fiduciary and commercial litigation
- Insurance coverage and defense on behalf of insurance companies and insureds
- Defending discrimination claims filed with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (“CHRO”)
- Litigation and negotiation of settlements on behalf of personal injury clients
- Litigation of premises liability disputes
University of New Hampshire B.A., cum laude in Psychology
Western New England College School of Law, J.D., cum laude .
Awards: CALI Award for Excellence
Ms. Greene currently resides with her family in West Hartford, Connecticut