Michael Feldman has been practicing in the area of civil litigation since his admission to practice in 1981. In 1994 he became board certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Feldman has been selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers®* for business litigation since 2007. He has tried many cases and successfully represented clients in a wide variety of complex business, insurance, condominium and personal injury matters.
In 1994 Michael founded the firm, initially as a solo practice, after practicing for 13 years with the firm of Hoberman & Pollack (now Rome, McGuigan, P.C.).
Michael recently prosecuted and obtained a $4.2 million judgment on behalf of a community association in a construction defect/breach of fiduciary duty trial in Hartford Superior Court. Anchor Reef Association, Inc. v. Anchor Reef Club, Hartford Superior Court, Complex Litigation Docket 2017 WL 2452153 and has litigated multiple homeowner association lawsuits against developers, builders and architects for construction defects.
- Condominium litigation
- Negotiating and litigating business and commercial disputes.
- Litigating and arbitrating construction disputes.
- Handling personal injury cases for claimants and defendants.
- Insurance coverage disputes
- State University of New York, College at Purchase, B.A. 1978, with honors
- Benjamin Cardozo School of Law, J.D. 1981, cum laude –
Cardozo Law Review
Mr. Feldman and his family reside in Avon, Connecticut. He is a member of the Avon Inland-